Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fluffy the cat.


Ava Joanie HAD to have the "fur real" kitty. She has been watching way too much tv, and has been brainwashed by all the commercials. She recites them to me verbatim whenever we come across a product that she recognizes. But that's another story.

"Chucky"...(um, no...that's not it...oh yeah,) "Fluffy" scares me. While I was wrapping it, it kept meowing in the box and opening and shutting it's eyes. Luckily, it was quiet after I placed it under the tree. Ava is absolutely thrilled. I guess that's what it's all about.

Grammie Joan, thank you for all the wonderful presents! Ava also loves her bathrobe and watch...and wore the shirt and sweater set yesterday. Victor wore his new jeans (it's a miracle!)

I am thankful that while Fluffy can move and meow and blink "her" eyes...she doesn't make real crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You fooled me. I thought that was a real deal kitty in the photo until I hit the zoom button!

Lee Purdum Lehman said...

Oh dear! You're going to freak out if that kitty winds up under your covers one night!!